“Walk strong, talk clearly and be dignified, live your life in the spirit of DIVA.”
~Ana Paret, Red Shoe Diva~
A DIVA always knows what she wants and most importantly, she GETS it!
Reconnect with what you truly desire for your life by applying the principles of the D.I.V.A. lifestyle.
In this guided journey into your DIVAness you will reconnect to your truth so that you can begin living your best life with your whole heart and sole! Stand in your DIVA Moment! (I would like to see a picture of a red shoe here)
Once you master the secrets of the DIVA mindset in this amazing program, you will experience the following side effects:
- You will no longer settle for anything less than the best for your life.
- You will once and for all decide what it is you truly desire, and get it.
- You will no longer stand back and react, you will be the star attraction in your own life story.
- You will be ‘above the norm’ and make no apologies for it.
- You will rise above conflict, and release all regret.
- You will be you. Magnified and magnificent.
Are you ready to become the DIVA that you are? Call us at, 1-866-486-4112 or email us at email@example.com .
“One of most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon – instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.” ~Dale Carnegie
Five STOPS to Work/Life Balance
S = Stop – Stop what you are doing
T = Time – Choose to manage your Time
- Develop a Time Management Philosophy
- Getting rid of the Backlog
- Develop a Time Policy
O = Organize – Choose to organize your life, create breathing space and energy
- Create an environment that saves time
- Add structure to your life
- Kick the Procrastination Habit
- Control unnecessary Paperwork
- Recognize your major time wasters
P = Purpose – Find your Purpose
- Win when the rules keep changing
- Live with Passion and Purpose
- Discover your Life Purpose
- Balance different parts of your life: Activities, Roles, Commitments
- Stay renewed
S = Success – Choose to succeed personally and professionally
- Define your own meaning of personal and professional success
STOP what you are doing right now and START living, contact us to find out more about this program, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-486-4112.
Team Building for Non-Profits
Teamwork is a vital component to achieve high performance in any private business as well as non-profit organizations. For every charitable and non-profit organization to survive and grow, team building is important, especially when you take into consideration the special characteristics of such groups, such as:
- They have to take into account the views of their end users and their stakeholders as well.
- They are susceptible to scarcity of both manpower and financial resources.
- They have to consistently conform and adapt to the changes in government policies.
- They easily attract employees, leaders, and volunteers who share their strong passion for the organization.
- The entire team has to work without expecting any profit or financial benefits.
- All members are equal and can freely participate in making important decisions.
No matter the diversity of its members and the uniqueness of its structure, non-profit organizations still manage to achieve team work. How is this possible?
Well this can be explained by the fact that organizations tend to perform better and at a higher level when the people involved are able to work as a unit. It is, therefore, important that an understanding and a healthy environment be brought to the organization, which can be done through the assessment of the volunteers’ or staff’s weaknesses, strengths, capabilities, skills, and comfort level. By analyzing the results of such assessment, the organization can decide what work should be assigned to each of the members or volunteers. By working as a team, and implementing individual perspectives, skills and experiences, synergy is created.
“The key elements in the art of working together are how to deal with change, how to deal with conflict, and how to reach our potential…the needs of the team are best met when we meet the needs of individual persons.” ~Max DePree
These are the things that teamwork can bring to any non-profit organization. These are the benefits you can get should you achieve team work in your organization:
- Keep young leaders, staff and volunteers committed to the organization’s vision.
- Teach people how to learn from and develop each other.
- Skills Building and Advancement
- Leadership Development and inclusion
- Belonging and inclusion for volunteers and staff
- Generating of fresh ideas and conducting activities to achieve a common goal
- A combination of individual skills to reach the organization’s goals and Mission
- High level of loyalty and trust among the board, executive director, volunteers and staff
- Open line of communication
Good team work is vital. It indicates that:
Every member of the organization is working towards a common purpose, goals, and that they are using all their individual skills to complement one another for the attainment of their objectives.
Team Building: Inspire, Motivate, Energize your team!
We will work with you to create a program that is made specifically for your organization needs. For further information, call us: 1-866-486-4112 or e-mail us; email@example.com