Whether the reason for employee termination is restructuring or downsizing, letting your people go is never an easy task. For employees, being terminated could make them feel hopeless, very anxious, confused, and not confident about themselves. Needless to say, job loss is a stressful experience that nobody would ever want to experience.
We at Cosmic Coaching Centre can offer the support and guidance you need as you, along with your employees, go through this difficult time. As part of our efforts to make this situation easier for your staff, we can also provide them with our Career Management Solutions and Job Search Strategies.
We have a group of professional and experienced Career Transition Coaches who will be working directly with your employees and other members of your management team. Be it offsite or onsite, we are ready to offer you a customized program that is tailored to all your needs and your specific situation. You can check out our A La Carte list of services to know what your options are and to pick the exact service that you need.
What we are offering:
Full Service Outplacement
- Offer guidance and complete training for Managers or any Management personnel who will have direct involvement in the process of termination.
- Our Transition Coaches will be present during and after all the meetings to give support to the management team as well as the affected employees.
- Individual and on-on-one Financial Planning Sessions on debt management, severance options, as well as tax planning that will help protect the affected employees from the fear of the unknown.
- Career Management Solutions that include Career Transition coaching, Interview Techniques, Resume and Cover Letter, Personal Branding, Salary Negotiating, and Job Search Strategies.
- Continuous support for the First 90 days in the new job.
A La Carte Services
- Career Transition Coaching
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- Job Search Coaching
- Career Assessments
- Job Loss Coaching
- Interview Skills Coaching
Our personalized one-on-one programs are designed to prevent confusion, minimize the shock, identify opportunities, as well as equip your current staff with targeted solutions that will help reduce the negative impact of job loss and then accelerate reemployment and readiness for the job market.
To speak with one of our Transition Coaches, call 1-866-486-4112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.